Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Day!

For those who don't know me, I am the lead singer of the band called "The Banana Hammocks". And yes, I am a robot. Lately, I have so fucking unhappy with the direction of our band. We haven't gotten gigs in MONTHS! I am creatively stiffled and at the mercy of people who have legs and cars. So I decided to say "fuck em" and head out the door to make it on my own. I am not going to lie, being a robot in a human world is a tough gig. I broke out of the apartment, where I was being held captive by some alpha male wanna be singer songwriter, and I grabbed a bus to downtown in hopes of finding a job.




There was a hell of a lot of nos, you'd think it was 1960's America and I was black. Stupid humans think they are so much better because they have flesh. Assholes. Luckily, I found out that Starbucks was more than willing to hire me despite my minority status in this god forsaken human world. The biggest perk of my job is the damn sexy Starbucks ladies that I work with. I mean....DAMN! Check em out.





So yeah, I LOVE my new job at Starbucks. Its so much better than listen to The Banana Hammocks rape classic tunes with their horrible arrangements. I found an nice alleyway to sleep in and the pigeons are keeping me company. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment